Our client, a leading Web Design and Digital Marketing firm, is seeking a Digital Marketing Professional in Lagos.
Our client is a Web Design and Digital Marketing firm located in Lagos, Nigeria has helped hundreds of small business owners find success online through top-quality web design and holistic search marketing services. As a service-driven digital marketing firm, we are committed to increasing the quality and quantity of our client’s web traffic through time-tested strategies. We achieve results by working closely with our clients to manage their online presence. We have the know-how to help our clients take control and dominate their target markets, regardless of industry. Our clients’ goals become our goals as we align the newest technology with data-driven strategies.
As our Digital Marketing Professional, you will partner with clients to create results-driven, online marketing services. As a Digital Strategist, your analytical mindset, attention to detail, and an eye for design will complement your understanding of what makes for great advertising. Retain accounts by fostering long lasting client relationships and by implementing our well-defined process that generates consistent results. Reporting directly to the Senior Digital Strategist, you will be part of a growing team whose philosophy is dedicated to quality service.
- Foster long lasting client relationships to maintain our excellent client retention rate.
- Partner with clients to create results-driven, online marketing services.
- Adapt to search marketing tactics with knowledge of the latest industry initiatives.
- Plan and implement marketing strategies including PPC, social media, link building, and more.
- Assess and analyze client websites and conversions.
- Complete SEO-related tasks and other assignments.
- Identify areas of process improvement.
- Analyze situations as a marketer to identify areas of opportunity and improvement.
- Driven to set personal goals and work to meet or exceed them.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Diligent in planning and accomplishing goals.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Confident and articulate communication skills with excellent writing skills.
- Understand how a website can and should convert visitor traffic into emails leads and phone calls.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Photoshop, and WordPress is a plus.
- Critical thinker and problem solver with a positive attitude.
- Confident, committed and accountable.
₦95,000- ₦135,000 Naira
If you are an enthusiastic and professional self-starter looking to join the team, we encourage you to apply online.